Finally..

Captiva Travel Blog

After a really bad night at La Quinta finally have arrived to Tween Waters! I love this place! As soon as we got there Brutus and I headed for the beach. We walked probably a good mile and collected shells along the way. They are known for there shelling in Captiva and Sanibel. The water wasnt as nice as I would of liked, very rough. Actually the roughest I have ever seen here, its usually flat as a pancake. So needless to say Brutus didnt get to swim, he just ran and played in the waves crashing on the beach.

After we were done, I headed to a new mexican joint Cantina Captiva on the island to start kickin back those margaritas! Service was a lil slow, but they were on island time. The salsa was so delish, I could of ate that all night. Actually I did ask for some to go home with. I had my usual mexican fare of enchiladas and they were yummy.

After that headed back to Tween waters to watch the sunset. Captiva is known for there sunsets. Its pretty cool, everyone gathers on the beach to watch. Its so beautiful! It was a bit cloudy, so it wasnt the best.

After that headed to The Crows Nest, the bar at Tween waters. They had a live band that was rockin, I finished the night off with a few more margaritas and a slice of key lime pie.

It was a good day ;)