Switzerland – make it up as you go along

Basel Travel Blog

My friend and I went to Baselworld, a watch exhibition in March 2009 and it turned out to be an amazing journey.

We were going to Basel for the exhibition during the day and catch the train to Zurich in the evening but he decided not to come to Zurich in the end.

It was a Monday when I arrived in Basel from London, I think I was too tired to enjoy the watch exhibition as I had to finish a deadline the night before. However, my friend had a great time as he kept picking up fancy watch catalogues! I took some catalogues too but he must have taken over 40, and they were heavy! Imagine all the biggest watch companies exhibiting at one place and I never saw so many flawless and gorgeous ladies at one single location, promoting all kinds of expensive watches! Anyway the exhibition ended, my friend and I went our separate ways after getting a coffee at a local supermarket.

williamsworld says:
There you go. Looks great.
HisBlueberryNights says:
Thanks man! Is it possible to set two locations on the same day for my writing? I set Switzerland as the location but it looks like there are photos missing. Or do I have to choose between Basel or Zurich if I want to display the photos?

I'm poor :) and I still prefer staying at hostels! As for this lovely lady, I wouldn't want to upload her photos without her permission!
williamsworld says:
Ok, now that I know you can cook I will be expecting a meal. Lol. Sounds like a lot of fun. They say you can meet a lot of cool people in a hostel, but I guess I am still a hotel guy. Cheers on your first blog. Enjoyed it. Only nthing missing, the photos of you and this beautiful women. Haha
photo by: Morle