Explored the busy city!

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Blog

Next day, My flight is at midnight from HCMC to Paris. So I have a whole day here:)
Christian and Linh picked us up at the hotel around 11am. They were showing us around the city by their motor bike. It was so nice experience for me and my daughter. How could we guess that we are on these busy road like a locals! I and Ayano(my daughter) never had riding on motor bike so I did silly as usual...Chris give me an helmet then I wear it opposite. :P

We went to the nice cafe at first. Seems Linh knows well nice place :)
I took Vietnamese coffee there was so tasty good! I really love Vietnamese coffee since that time:D
The HCM post office is very traditional building. I saw it on TV and wanted to go there also I had to post card to my home as my habit! The post office was like a place of sightseeing.

Vietnamese sweet "Che"
They sale gift goods. And I saw some people to come there just to see the place like me.  I bought postcard and write and post...! See you at the home in Japan:)

We explored the city...Oops! We needed some local foods before that! I'm interested in local foods. So I want to try any local foods! Chris and Linh brought us to the restaurant for lunch. Vietnamese cooking were not so spicy and we can control by some seasoning and herbs.  And I definitely wanted a che which is typical sweet of Vietnam. Che was very good, we have similar sweet in Japan but not so  liquid. I liked it also:)

We explored the city after lunch too. shopping,sightseeing,take some coffee again,and dinner...we spent a whole day together. Thank you so much Chris and Linh!!  I and Ayano going to the airport leaving to France after dinner. I'll come back Saigon 6days later for stop-over again...! Chris said to me "Call me when you arrived here on the 7th!" Of course I'll call to him at 5AM(!) when I arrived here:P  We made bye for the time being with saying joke as usual....

yasuyo says:
Thank you for lovely comments of all! I really enjoyed my staying in saigon!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2009
reikunboy says:
awesome
Posted on: Oct 17, 2009
sarahsan says:
Sounds like you had a great day!
Posted on: Oct 16, 2009
Vietnamese sweet Che
Vietnamese sweet "Che"
Linh & Ayano
Linh & Ayano
Cafe
I loved Vietnamese coffee!
I loved Vietnamese coffee!
The post office