Saigon meet-up

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Blog

All of us!

I got the air ticket for going to France by Vietnamese air line. It make stop-over at Ho Chi Minh City(Saigon). I know there is some TravBuddies. Why not have meet-up then! At first I contacted Linh who is living in HCMC. She accepted my offer and organized a meet-up together:)  My travel are started at that moment already.

I arrived around 3pm at HCMC. I and my daughter rested a bit at the hotel. Our meet-up will start at 6:30pm. The place of meet-up was not far from my hotel.
We were following the map and sometimes asked local people on the street. But it confuse me because they said opposite to me. I called to Christian and he picked us up. Since that time he helped us anytime. Our meet-up was held at the Bi Saigon hotel which is Linh's office.
 I recognized Linh when we met for the first time. She was taking my hand it make us closer early. As I heard about it after,it's a habit as Vietnamese girls. I had same experience in South Korea too. Asian girls have nice habit :)

The meet-up in Saigon
There were a guy and 13 women. Vietnamese women are so cheerful I think. They are always make laughing and talking a lot! We took some nice local foods. There are TravBuddy and their friends...honestly I couldn't recognize all at that moment.  But for sure they were all so friendly;)
We went to bar after dinner.

ganheplovely says:
Posted on: Jan 29, 2010
gadol2 says:
Sounds great! I'm just wonder your travel story :D
Posted on: Oct 17, 2009
yasuyo says:
Thank you for all nice comments!

Lola,You will get a chance one day;)

Chris,yes there was a lot of fun!!

Jane,Thank you too! I was glad to meet you and talking with you:) Keep in touch!

Christopher, I'll be jealous you next meetup in Saigon! Have a lot of fun! I wish I could make it together!!

Fouad,Douitashimashite;) You alsohaving nice meetup! We are in very nice website ne:)

Mehmet,Thank you too! Will you go to Vietnam also? You should contact to them then:)
Posted on: Oct 17, 2009
A lot of motor bike
A lot of motor bike
Bi Saigon Hotel
Bi Saigon Hotel
Jane and me have round face:) haha!
Jane and me have round face:) haha!
Meet-up in Saigon!