Great trip with my friends

London Travel Blog

Together in a tube

I have been to London with my best friends Dan and Andrea. There are other two girls (Aneta and Misa) with us. Everything was great, we wanted to see some sights, enjoy the nightlife and also go shopping:)

First day we went to the Big Ben, Westminster, London Eye and Trafalgar Square where we have taken many pictures. Then we had to experience London nightlife. We went to some clubs in Soho.

Next day we visited a British Museum and Saint Pauls Cathedral. Then we went to the Tower Bridge and then to the Piccadilly Circus. We also had to go shopping to Oxford street. At the night I went to the Soho with Daniel again.

Third day we went to the Kensington Gardens and to the Central Park. Then we visited a Science Museum and saw also the Albert Memorial and Albert Hall. From this building we went to the Buckingham Pallace, Houses of Parliament and then we went shopping again. In the evening we sat in one of the nice London pubs.

Last day we had to get up early, because our shuttle to airport left at 6.30 a.m.

It was great trip with great people. We have many pictures, experiences and adventures...

London