Austrian girl on her way to Holland ;)

Vienna Travel Blog

Thursday 19:40 pm

F*** in 16 min my train left and i don't know to wich gate i have to go!!!

I ran out of my car said good bye to my friend and i ran inside to the Vienna Central station/ Westbahnhof and looked for my train direction Amsterdam or I would say to an half horrible ride to a once in a lifetime experience ;)

Phew I cachted my train just in time and a few minutes later i was flashed for a second time OOHHH NOOOO  there are no any sockets for my laptop!!! DAMN  i have a 15 hours ride to Amsterdam and i can't use my Laptop!!! I was pissed off i carried my Laptop, a few movies and my thai telenovela for nothing!!! But I was lucky i shared my cabin with some nice people and we chat a lot the time run so fast and i arrived in a twinkling ;)

I'm sure you ask why went this stupid girl on a single trip to Amsterdam by train!!??? The answer is simple ;)

I go by train because i want to gain experience, next year i plan to do a europe trip for 3 weeks ;) I been alone in Amsterdam because i have Tb ;) i met there a lot of new friends and i was not alone all the time ;) There was a Birthday meet up and i don't wanted to miss the event!!!

sabzero says:
being too late for a train or a plane can be terrible... I knew it!
(missed my plane in paris... it wasn't funny at all!)
Posted on: Oct 20, 2009