Hello.. lipe !!

satun Travel Blog

koh khai

Finally, I have much free time to do anything I want such as telling u my traveling story J Let’s start at Lipe as I’ve promised u then.

Twice visiting there fulfilled me a lot of beautiful, fun, sad and romantic memories. As I told u it isn’t just an island. It is my great memories. Hahaha…

Firstly, I went there with my others 2 best friends. Who are the funniest companion I’ve ever met. We went there without any plan. Oh yeah…”no plan is Tom’s traveling style”. In contrast, I’m a traveler who has always planed in everything.

TOm walked alone
Big contrasting but harmonious mind. J We spent almost 4 hours on the speed boat from Pakbara pair to Lipe. The driver took a break at Khai and Tarutao islands before we got our destination.

Eventually, we got here!! Hooray !! WoW!! …………………I had been stunned when I put the first step on the white sand at Andaman beach before Tom woke me up with her some mistake direction. After that, we walked and climbed to our resort for a while. Suddenly, we reached the Jack Jungle resort where was located on the mountain as its name was represented. Here was a friendly place with nice people who became my friends, brothers, sister and ex.....later hahaha...Moreover, the best restaurant was here I’ve agreed after I tried almost of their menu.

As we more prefer relaxing and chilling on the beach, chatting with people, taking photo ( the most favorite som’s activity hahaha) and eating good food than extreme activity.

koh khai again
The funny point is we visited the island but most of our activities were walking instead diving or swimming. For exaple, we spent one day diving around the island meanwhile walking around the island everyday. Even the night time when we walked follow the moon light. Umm..sound romantic. But, do u remember? I went there with two funniest girl friends. hahaha...Lipe is the peaceful and safety island so u can walk in the night without any dangerous excepting, snakes, frogs or even millipedes. hehehe...After night walking we also spent night time at the quiet bar. I have wondered about this till now why wherever we go together always had no people,. Hahaha J

We had much great time there, even it was too short for me cos my friends had to back to work.Overall, we spent just 3 days/nights on there. but I promised to the sea and myself  “I definitely back here again as soon as possible, See ya lipe!!"

petit_gooroo says:
I can't wait to read what followed :D Sounds fun!
Posted on: May 21, 2007
thelailama says:
thanks newtampo,i think u've realized that they didn't hide me. as u can count amount of people who came to big party which we had joined, remember? maybe Som or Tom who scare them. hahaha :D
Posted on: May 20, 2007
thelailama says:
thanks for be first comment. u r my big fan. hahaha :D seriously,i can take care yr son but do u dare to leave him with me? hehehe... anyway, it's a nice place for yr second time honeymoon ;) go go go..
Posted on: May 20, 2007
Som and i
Som and i
Tom and I
Tom and I
umm..i cant remember where is it …
umm..i can't remember where is it…
mountain