Hello again Lipe!!

satun Travel Blog

Hi again Lipe,

2 weeks later from the last time I said good bye to Lipe and now I had to say hi again but louder. After I took 2 minutes convincing the other close friend and after she immediately said yes, so now we were here. Everything looked same as before I left except them, the FROG gangster!! They were all around as the owner here. The biggest group that I could count around 6 people frogs in one small open air bath room so they became a big problem for US! We had to back to our bungalow before sunset and we couldn’t need toilet in the night time for instance.

But the beautiful sea, white soft sand, peaceful beach and friendly people have never changed.

sutset at sabai beach
I showed New (my companion) around as the other owner here (oops!! I’m not the frog gangster) Walking trip was started again!!

After walking everyday I noticed that there are different beaches where u can choose which one suit u. For example; Pattaya beach where for whoever love to walk on the white soft sand as here has had the softest sand on the island so u can choose between relaxing at the bar or swimming in the clear blue sea, but I won’t recommend u to come here in the night time if u don’t like the crazy night life, Andaman beach is the best choice for napping in the day time and drinking under the moon light in the night at Kamarbar. But I prefer Sabai beach to spend day time laying down under tree shadow till sunset comes as here is the best place for saying good bye to sunset, so don’t ask me for night time..yes I had stayed at Jack Jungle bar but there was the other thing had changed.

smiling bartender
People !!! They came from everywhere to count down New Year party here. We said happy New Year to 2007 with 200 people. (much different from the last time with Tom and Som. haha) It was a wonderful New Year party that I’ve ever had. Mexican music was played while people were dancing around, very great fun. New was invited to play with the band, for myself umm..I was running around and tried to record the great time shot for her. Party was finished at 9 o’clock in the next morning. But I shut down myself since 5 o’clock hehe…

Time goes faster than we could catch. One week on the island gave me a lot of great time with these guys Ice, Ivan, Marius, Mouwan, William, p'Son & p'Tai (Jack Jungle's owner) and a lot of friendship that I can’t write it all down here. Oops!! and the last one that I’ve never forgotten Olly the bartender boy who has smiling face and he gave me a beautiful moment, seeing the last moon light together. Thank u Lipe for this wonderful time and lovely friendship, I will back again I promise. even no smiling bartender J

thelailama says:
Thanks for encouraging.. I've tried to move on ja..Even it is not a smooth way i still keep going on. Soo!! Soo !! :D
thelailama says:
YUP! good friends is the best x'mas gift that i've had too. Hopefully, we can back to our paradise together, one day frind :)
siamesekiwi says:
Awww...I'm not the first one this time around!! Anyway, it's great to know about your story. It was a memorable moment for you, and I'm sure you will move on for the next best thing in your upcoming trip...either in Lipe or elsewhere....wish you all the best!
new friends