Update

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

at la viruta again!

So I haven´t written an entry in the past week other than the ones I have for class, so I figured I´d fill you in. Last week we finished up all of our classes, so that was a pretty full week with lots of reading. I kept busy this weekend by going dancing three times. There´s a club called La Viruta that has tango and salsa clases so I´ve been going there to improve my dancing. Tango is definitely getting more fun! I also finally tried a dulce de leche milkshake. It´s like drinking dulce de leche through a straw, pretty much amazing. On Saturday I did a little belated birthday shopping for myself! I got some trendy Buenos Aires clothes to bring home and show off. I also found some good presents for people back home :) This week so far... Monday I got to play indoor soccer which was extremely fun(did I mention I scored?) and now I want to learn how to play for real. We had our last field trip yesterday, finishing our tour of Buenos Aires from earlier and lastly, seeing the Secretary in charge of the Anti-drug campaign here. My first final exam was last night and despite the fact that it was open book, open note, it may have been one of the hardest I´ve ever taken, so after that, I passed out for a good night of sleep. Today will be spent studying for the next final-tomorrow. But after these two finals are done, all I have left is research for class 3. It´s an independent study where I choose my topic relating to 3rd World Democratization. I pose the question, and then I answer it, in a paper of course! Now all I have to do is think of a question...

I love all of you guys back at home and I´m missing being at the family beach vacation! xoxo