Bailando y Mi Día

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

elizabeth and i dancing!
Yesterday, I caught up on some sleep and did a little reading as well. Nothing too exciting until last night. We went to a dance club called La Viruta as a group. There, we took a tango lesson, but none of us were confidnet enough to try out moves out on the floor yet, so we're planning on going back for some more lessons. From there, we went to another dance club to salsa. We spent the rest of our night there, and we even got on stage to dance! I am extremely excited about learning to dance while here. I can't wait to come back to Georgia and show off! Also, two guys at the club were arguing as to whether I was Argentine or not. They quickly found out once they asked me and I could hardly understand their spanish. It was a late night, but I really enjoyed the dancing. Today, I woke up before everyone else and went to a cafe for breakfast and to do some computer work. Then, I got together the group of people who are traveling in Argentina with me so that we could plan our trip. We went to the bus terminal(practically an airport for buses) and bought our tickets as well as went to a travel agency to see what tours were available. I was so proud of myself. I had to communicate with everyone in spanish, and I did just fine! They actually understood me and vice versa. The rest of the day has been pretty tranquil. Just hanging around in Palermo, our barrio(neighborhood). That's about it for now. I have to pack for Chile.
Estoy falta de todos.
miem says:
Hey Jilly,
Sounds like you are having a good time learning the culture and the language. I enjoy all your comments about the people and everyday life, keep it coming. We are learning from you about the rest of the world, well, at least, Argentina.
Love you, DeDad