Back to BA

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

I´m back! the free week is over. Saturday was a gorgeous day, so what did we do? went paragliding off of the side of a mountain of course! It was beautiful. Can you believe that just a few years ago I´d cry if I had to walk up Stone Mountain? All in all, the day was pretty tranquil, as well as Sunday, which consisted of packing to leave and beginning the massive amounts of reading due this week. Oh yes, and though I was lucky to have locked up my computer, I hadn´t put the bag with all my chargers and wires away, so it was stolen and I now have to go around and replace all of them. So for now, my blogs will be pictureless(sorry mom). The bus arrived back in BA yesterday(monday) morning, so I ran errands and then was off to class. I am getting sick now, so my day ws full of sleep, oj, tea, and fruit. I am hoping to not get any more sick than I already am, but that´ll be hard since we´re so busy. The next two weeks are packed with site visits and class at least 6hours a day. I´ll probably write a more interesting, thoughtful entry later today, but my head hurts for now!
ciao chicos!