Central London

London Travel Blog

Day 2

After exploring the Richmond area, I decided to go to Central London on my second day. I bought my Oyster card so that I can use the Underground tube to move around.  My first stop was Piccadilly Circus. I was amazed of how great this placed looked like, around here you can find just about anything, all the shops restaurants, theaters, etc. After taking a few pictures, we got hungry so we stoped to get something to eat. The food was great. Afterwards we kept walking and headed to London Chinatown! When I got here, I forgot for a moment I was in London, cause everything was different, their food of course, things for sale, the people, etc.

A few blocks from Chinatown is Trafalgar Square a very nice square in London where the Art Gallery is located.
Big Ben
Its very nice place to sit and relax and even take pictures, there are a lot of people in this square doing the same thing. This is the place where I first saw Big Ben from a distance, so I was excited to get there eventually too.

Walking a few blocks from where we were, I could see that I was getting closer and closer to the famouse Houses of Parliament, in here I took a lot of pictures and even got to hear the clock tower ring! Right around you can also see Westminster Abbey and London Eye.

Buckingham Palace was next on my list, so I started heading for that direction from Westminster Abbey. On the way over there I could see a beautiful park. The park kept on until we finally reached the Palace. Right when I got here it started to rain a little, I didn't get to see the change of guards because thats done at 11am every morning, so I had to come back another day in order to see that too.
Japanese Restaurant