A Night at the Theater...

Wilmington Travel Blog

Snippet of Todd Snider performing "Tension" at Greenfield Lake Amphitheater, Wilmington, NC.

Okay, so I just wanted to add a review and lend awareness to Greenfield Lake Amphitheater, a brilliant venue in my hometown of Wilmington, North Carolina.  The review was prompted by thoroughly enjoying a great show this evening by Todd Snider and a key element of the review was to include a brief video clip I recorded of a portion of one the songs he performed tonight.  One of Greenfield Lake Amphitheater's many attributes is the sound quality (every time we go here there are a boatload of people who simply sit in the adjacent park to listen in for free!).

But of course, I discovered you can't upload videos to reviews during this process, so I'm adding a journal entry where I can deposit the essential film clip - hope you enjoy!  Because it was dark when the show started I didn't have an opportunity to take a few pictures of the facility and it's setting, both of which are gorgeous...but promise I will return someday and document this splendid stage so you can appreciate the beauty.

vances says:
All better now - wasn't available to add after I made this entry last night...patience was a virtue however.
Posted on: Sep 30, 2012
Vikram says:
I don't see the film clip?
Posted on: Sep 30, 2012
Snippet of Todd Snider performing…
Wilmington Nightlife & Entertainment review
Great shakes by the lake
If you would like to catch a musical performance while visiting Wilmington, make sure to check the playlist for Greenfield Lake Amphitheater. This is… read entire review
Wilmington