Amsterdam!

Amsterdam Travel Blog

So i just spent the last two days in Amsterdam!

Amazing, i met alot of people who didn't like it and some who were even thinking of cutting off there trip in Amsterdam, i then asked where they had been and they replied Red light district ..... hmmmmm there you go ... PEOPLE GET OUT OF THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT!!!!

So much more to see and do!

I stayed at a hostel called annemarie, basic accomodation, stairs abit scary but all in all good as i wasnt planning on spending my time in my room only to sleep! Guys who ran it were VERY nice and helped me with everything, and kept reminding me if i needed anything just to ask! Tram 5 was just outside my door step and that took me to most places i wanted and needed to go in Amsterdam! I got a 48 hr pass cause i used it no stop but the 7 pass if easy for people that wont use to tram to much and cheaper.

Went to all the gallerys etc and couldnt believe people were telling me they paid 21 euros to go to the madam tusords!!

I went to the Anne Frank house which was really good as i have read the book and seen the movie but it felt so weird going in!. My hostel had 3 euros off card! so i used that of course!!

Yesterday went on a night train to PRAGUE!

Am here now, but i will tell you all about that on my next blog !

:D

Amsterdam Hostels review
Hostel was very basic but good!... reception was very very nice and always helpful. Close to main part which is 5mins(not even) on tram 5 ... Basic bu… read entire review
Amsterdam