Lili and Me in Hollywood!

Hollywood Travel Blog

me infront of chinese theatre
today i woke up early and cancelled my second night at the hostel.. i was thinking i was going to stay with Nhi tonight but i change of plans again so i will be heading to san diego to visit my sister and her family. but thats not till later..

so i woke up and drove to lili friends house where she was staying.. we decided to go to hollywood blvd to meet up with ana and her bf. so we got there and we were a both hungry so we decided to eat at a california pizza kitchen with a great view of the hollywood sign.. we had greek and shrimp scampi pizza. we saw all the people dressed up as characters and walked up and down hollywood blvd.. unfortunately we could meet up with ana so we had lots of time on our hand. we went around the shops and walked to a cvs to find baby bottles.. it was a good walk... we spent a few hours there. then we drove back to hermosa.. we got a little lost but we found our way and stoped at the mall. we had a sandwhich and chips and talked for an hour or so.. after that i had to head off to sandiego cause it was getting dark and i dont like driving at night.. lili walked me to my car and we said our goodbyes.. we will see each other again in a few month in europe so im looking forward to that. =]

the drive to sandiego was long and trafficky but it was worth it when i got to my sisters house... the next day had lunch and drove back to vegas.. good weekend. =]
KeikoCreative says:
windmills ha ha ha:D
jenn79 says:
HAHAA =) that is soo sweet and bizarre, love it!
RJ82 says:
the hunt for baby bottles! it was like hunt for windmills.. it was for lilis neice. =]
kodak theatre