My Second Visit to SEATTLE

Saint Petersburg Travel Blog

My last visit to Seattle was back in October 2009. I'm finally heading back to this great city. We will be leaving on March 1 and returning on March 6. We are flying on Delta there and back. Got a great price on the tickets. In 2009 it cost me $250.00 roundtrip. This time it was $375.00. Fuel costs keep going up. We will be staying in the City Center. Found a great hotel using  Flight, Hotel, and City Passes are all payed for and we are ready to go. Bought our Orca Cards online and received those in the mail today. This time the light rail is complete from SEATAC to downtown Seattle. No rental car going to use the trains and buses.

Seattle CityPASS includes, Space Needle(two visits), Pacific Science Center, Seattle Aquarium, Argosy Crusies Harbor Tour, EMP Museum, or a choice of the Woodland park Zoo or The Museum of Flight.

02-29-2012.....It's the night before our trip and it still does not feel like we are going yet. Work has been a monster these past two weeks and my partner and I have been sick. Cough, runny nose, and the sneezing. Blah. We have the suitcases out just have to get packed. We will be up at 4am and out the door by 5am. The airport is about 20 minutes away not a bad drive at all that time of the morning. More to follow in the morning from TIA.

sylviandavid says:
Have a great trip....looking foreward to the blog...and of course, your pictures. sylvia
Posted on: Mar 01, 2012