Few notes to start

Europe Travel Blog

After 2 months I have finally started blogging my August trip to Europe :) I would have certainly preferred to serve my story hot with all the impressions fresh and vivid but due to the frantic pace of work lately and lack of enthusiasm (I really don't understand this new fashion of everyone playing knights of the pen) I am only starting it now and honestly am tempted to post a few pictures and close the whole thing up. So since a) I am quite a poor story-teller with a dangerous inclination to go into boring details; b) I personally never read long blogs unless they relate to smth extremely interesting for me; and c) English is not my native language and I really lack in cute ways of expressing myself in it, - I think I will try to compromise and mention only most memorable things from my travel with a sincere hope you may enjoy the result (wonder if some you have already noticed how long my sentences are 8)).

Just to give you a brief idea of where I come from - I covered 8796.73 km to get from Vladivostok to Rome including 9-hour flight to Moscow, overnight stay there and another 4 hour flight. It was a bit of hassle but it was soo worth it!

montecarlostar says:
Congrats on your award! :D
Stigen says:
Nice going ! It`s not always easy to be a blogger , as it does certainly take its time , but in the end it is worth it. It is like a diary to look back on years after to remember all the good times you had !
nyprne says:
Thank you for telling us your stories of travel. I am glad it was featured. Congratulations.