Finally back home :(

Papenburg Travel Blog

We woke up at our common time at 7 a.m. although we both were very tired. We stayed in bed until 8 a.m. but then we headed out of it for a shower and breakfast which was great with fresh rolls and bread, cornflakes, fresh fruit, sausage and cheese, eggs and yoghurt, coffee and tea. Hard to decide what to choose.

After breakfast we had some time until our bus will would leave to the airport. Yes, we went back to the airport!! But not to fly away but to enter the train back home :( But before we went we made a walk around. The weather was nice. Still cool in the early morning but sunny and during the day there would be temperatures around 20° which isn't that bad for Germany at the end of September :)

Our train arrived in time at the airport station and 8 minutes later we arrived at Duisburg main station where we changed train to Papenburg. All went well until we arrived Recklinghausen. Then a damage at the train caused a 30 minutes delay and instead of 14.54 p.m. we arrived Papenburg at 3.28 p.m. My mom was already waiting for us although I phoned her that we'll be late. I was a bit disappointed that she left Buddy, my dog, at home. He salutes us with a loud woof woof woof when we arrived.

Home again but amazing memories to this trip will be there forever :D

mcphistino says:
Great blog, Jutta! Thanks for sharing! Greece is amazingly beautiful!
Posted on: Mar 18, 2010