I'm going the 27th but already got the tickets, this time I wouldn't miss it. No way... :P

Lima Travel Blog

the map, hehe
Food is a language itself and is a way to share our culture. We are fortunate our cuisine is so big and tasty, so having a Food Festival is a great idea. This Food Festival became something yearly. Last year it was so popular, that they had to look for a bigger location this year. So, this 2nd time would take part in a big park in downtown Lima, next to the Art Museum.

Last year the tickets were sold out and I couldn't assist, so this time it would be different. Nothing would stop me, hahaha. My aunt and my cousin were coming from Cusco and would spend some days with us, including that weekend, mmm. So, why don't we all go together? Hahaha, mom loved the idea and next thing I was going to buy 5 tickets for Sunday.
ticket to the glory, hahaha
I was aware Sunday would be the busiest day, since it was also the last day of the Festival. But there would be some contests I'd love to see...

So, it was Tuesday 22nd and I went to buy our tickets in advance, hahaha. Now I can breathe, there's no way I'd miss the Food Festival again, no no no. This Festival is a big thing for everybody and not only the chefs, but Foodies would appreciate it much more. Last Sunday it came with the newspaper a map from the Festival and I started to study it. It's gonna be big: a food court area with some of the best restaurants, open market, street vendors and stalls, corner about bread and cheese, stands selling books and cooking apparel, etc. So, there was a lot to see and I wanted to see as much as possible. So I even started to highlight what I had to visit, hahaha. Let's see how it went :)
pbug31 says:
cant wait to see some of the pics of the food ull be sampling. :)
Posted on: Oct 04, 2009
yadilitta says:
hehehe, well this festival is a yearly thing, so you have time to plan a trip for the next one :P
Posted on: Oct 03, 2009
almond72 says:
Ticket to glory, ha ha ha. You crack me up.
I'm going nuts trying to find Peruvian food here.
Posted on: Oct 03, 2009
ticket to the glory, hahaha
Lima: Mistura on the table.
Lima: Mistura on the table.
Lima