The Lake

Kolasin Travel Blog

The two Israel girls asked me if I wanted to head up to kolasin to hike up to the lake. I though sound like fun, lets go. So we jumped on a bus to the town leaving Kotor at 5:30am. The bus driver dropped us off at a bridge and said towns that way. So we started walking...

Ten minutes later we were in the city sitting outside the Information centre. Now what is the point of having an information centre if it is not open!.

We wandered into the city centre, droped our bags and I stood guard over them while the girls when to find somewhere to sleep. About 20 minutes later they came back saying they found an apartment for the night and it will cost us 10 euro each..score!

We had the whole day ahead of us so droped our bags in the apartment and jumped on another bus to the lake. This bus again droped us in the middle of nowhere and we started walking..A few hours later we made it to the lake, took some photos; made some tea and then headed back down the track.

Now to our suprise we get back to where we were droped off and do not see a single bus going in our direction!. So we start waving down cars...Eventually we stop a taxi and get a ride back to Kolasin.

The next day is another big day as we catch a bus back to Kotor and then a bus onto Dubrovnik.

Kolasin Hotels & Accommodations review
We found this place by pure luck, its right in the town. But that´s not hard when the town consists of a square and a few streets.
Kolasin