The end of another sememster

Kilgore Travel Blog

The last days

Well, the semester has finally come to an end and it was a really good one for the record books. I had a number of great and exciting things happen over the past months.

I was privileged to baptize the three students into Christ, shared some pretty great meals, had some awesome Bible Studies and hung out with some rather cool people.

I guess the highlight had to have been when all the students got together and surprised me on my birthday. You know when you get older; you just don’t want to even think about another birthday. Well, I turned 25 again, with the emphasis being on ‘again’. The students surprised me with cakes, decorations, candles, a gift card to Dillard’s, painting all over my windows that said, “Happy Birthday Britt” and so much more. It was a great time. We also had some great lunches on Thursdays. Many new students that I have not really know made their way into the center and enjoyed some great fellowship and food. If I can figure how to upload a video that Tony Vu made about the Tri-C, I will post here. But, for now, enjoy some of the photos of all the fun we had this year.

I have to thank everyone who supported the work there and I am so looking forward to next semester.
Kilgore