AsiaChinaNanning

Hong Kong

Nanning Travel Blog

Hello Everybody,

Thank you for your encouragementy and good wishes.  I am at the Silvermine Beach Hotel on Silvermine Bay, Mui Wo, Lantau Island.  It is pretty cool here.

In about an hour I take the ferry across the ? to Hong Kong Central from there I go to the train station to Guangzhou where I will meet Ling tomorrow at 7:30 am.  Oh what excitement!  hee hee

A few things happened that troubled me.  The taxi dropped me off about two blocks from the hotel ( this is a restricted zone)  That means you have to lug your luggage two blocks.  Now I know why they call it luggage. hheee heeee  Then the price was two dollars more for the room and another $13 for 24 hrs of internet.  The desk was unable to give me any good options for getting to my new Hotel sooooooooooooooooo I started to get upset.  That is when I talked to Ling and everything seemed better.  It is only a little agravation for my girl.  She is worth it.  Hee hee Then I thought of what Lee said, that generally everyone in his and my sisters has treated them well.  Well that is because they (Lee and my sister) treat people well so they get what they give.  Therefore I have the new mind set.  Treat everyone well.  It is a good feeling.   OK, lets see how long that lasts.

I went out and shot some video this morning and I will post it on http://myspace.com/somoby  Look there if you want to see some of the places.  I need to learn to edit them but you can scroll or fast forward the boring parts (about 90 percent)

OK I better get ready to shove off for the ferry.  It is only half a mile away and I will use the porter to lug my luggage.  It will cost $15 per bag for two bags.  That is Hong Kong Dollars (about $4 US).  Oh and everyone has a smile and a hello here since I adopted Lees attitude.  Self fulfilling............think they treat you nice and they do.

Nanning