Copenhagen

Copenhagen Travel Blog

We landed in Copenhagen and jumped onto the train to the city centre.  We got there and the heat really hit us bad, it was like 15 degrees above what what we had just come from and it was really difficult to get used to. Luckily this was my 2nd trip to Copenhagen so I had a pretty good idea of where the hostel was.  We found it pretty quickly, checked our bags in then we had to go and hunt for a padlock because Andy forgot his! We trooped about in the heat for 3 hours, then we came across a Scottish pub, so we had to get some pints.  Eventually after 3 or 4 pints we walked back up to the hostel, we grabbed a burger on the way back and guess what... the hostel sold padlocks, result!

We were suppose to be going to a Travbuddy meet that night so we had a couple of beers in the hostel then got changed and went out to meet up with the Travbuddies, unfortuantly we didnt find them in the bar! We kept on drinking and we got a little bit too drunk and we ended up getting split up for some reason.
  All I remember was waking up at 9am in the hostel and Andy wasnt there. He stayed the night at a locals house so I went to go get him at 10 and we decided not to get that drunk again for the duration of the trip.

Most of the rest of Copenhagen for us was sightseeing, we went out to a restaurant one night but most of the time we just relaxed around the city.  We went to the harbour one night and we went to Tivoli park too.  On the 10th, we left to go to Berlin via Hamburg.
Getting my stuff ready