spontanious, thats how I live my life

Dubrovnik Travel Blog

me and Marilee meet Russ and John on train from Zagreb to Split. The whole train was reserved by croatian rail workers! so we found seats and sneak in. we see these guys outside and say hurry get in here, theres room!! hah later we get kicked out cause the guy comes in on the next stop. so we go to coach. no seats. overnight train, so after conversing with everyone for a few hours, we all try to go to sleep on cold metal floor. some have sleeping bag. it was awesome though. Russ and John invite us to go to Dubrovnik with them, so we go since God is our guide, and I felt peace, but still cautious though. can never trust everyone. butt everything was fine, they are great guys.  I want them so badly to know Jesus Christs love and freedom, but I just show them this with my actions and words. we get there, and Russ has Hilton points, so  we get to stay in the Hilton for free!!!! Praise God. Seriously halelujia. what God has for us is like Hilton hotel with servants to take our burdens (backpacks) and robes and slippers for us. comfy bed and warm shower. He wants us to be satisfied, not hungry and tired like with hostels and no food. more about this later. Im in internet cafe and paying for this time. my sister actually trade  Lord of the Rings book for 30 minutes internet haha. love you all, and blessings in Jesus Christ. He loves us so much, and has better than Hilton and fine wine and food waiting for us. We must go to Him. Trust Him.
sylviandavid says: