For their last day in Lima, meeting up was a Must :)

Lima Travel Blog

enjoying their last lunch in Lima - my car is @ background yay!
Last night I talked to Jasper. They were back in Lima after spending 3 beautiful days in Cusco. I had plans with the family, so we would meet on Thursday for lunch. They'd fly back home in the afternoon, but before leaving meeting up was a Must. So we arranged to meet at 1pm. I drove to the Inca market.  I arrived 15min earlier, which was perfect since it gave me time to do some shopping hehehe. Always time to shop!

Finally we met and we went to a nice Trattoria to have lunch. This place is very charming and I thought that it would be the perfect choice for their last meal in Lima. Nobody wanted anything heavy, just light and tasty. And this place couldn't have worked better. It got crowded, but we were lucky to get a nice table and a parking spot right at the entrance, sweet! It was very nice to spend some time with these kind people. They were telling me their impressions about Cusco and Machu Picchu. I was so happy they had a great time and enjoyed it there. Awesome! Last year I promised Jasper and his dad that I'd visit them in Holland. This time I promised it again to Jasper and my new friends: Liana, his mom, and Yvonne. Definitely I want to visit them at their home. No doubt it will be amazing!

Food was delicious and the coffee was very good too. According to Liana and Yvonne it was the best coffee they had in Peru, hahaha. Well, I will remember it in case a TB asks me for good coffee in Lima. They had to be back at the apartment early. A taxi would come for them. We arrived there and after hugging it was time to say goodbye. I can't say it was easy to do so, but I'm sure we would meet again. In the meanwhile we will keep in touch.
enjoying their last lunch in Lima …
enjoying their last lunch in Lima…
Lima Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Delicious Italian restaurant in Lima - La Bodega de la Trattoria
The family decided to go out for a nice dinner. Choosing where to go wasn't easy. I'm the only foodie who wants to try new things all the time, while … read entire review
Lima