A quiet Sunday in great company :)

Lima Travel Blog

nice company and happy times :)
Yesterday Jasper couldn't visit the prison in Callao and would try to do it today. Liana and Yvonne didn't join him. They would take care of the last detail for the trip to Cusco: Machu Picchu. But they wouldn't do it alone, I will assist them, hehe. I picked up Yvonne at noon and we went to buy the train tickets to Machu Picchu. After getting them and having a nice cup of coffee, I drove her to the apartment. First time I saw a free parking spot there and took it.

Jasper hasn't arrived or called yet. So the 3 ladies would wait for him at the apartment. It was nice to spend a quiet afternoon with these sweet ladies, just having some wine and trying delicious Dutch sweets.
the moon looked awesome tonight
Personally I prefer the salmiak than the Drops. It was so funny when they were trying to describe the flavor of the salmiak. "It tastes like... salmiak!" hahaha. We were trying to relax, but couldn't do it until Jasper gave us a call. Liana was getting worried and it was such a relief when I found a miscall from him in my cellphone. Liana said: "He's not calling me, but her Peruvian mom" hahaha. Well, he could visit the prisoner and was having lunch right now. After knowing he was safe, we could chill out and kept on chatting.

Finally the hero arrived, yay! He could visit the prisoners and spent a few hours talking and listening to them. He shared some of the stories he he heard and then he got ready to go out with us. He has already had lunch, but we didn't and it was about 6pm. We went to a nice cafe, where we got something to eat and drink. This place was very cozy, which suited us perfect since it was a bit chilly. It was nice to spend the afternoon with great company. First a ladies afternoon and later with Jasper and listening to his adventure going to the prison, which is such a scary place. We toasted for the new friendship and their trip to Cusco. I am 100% sure they would love it.
yadilitta says:
You want to become part of the blog? Great! But I'm leaving Lima the 17th, actually the 16th at night, so do not postpone your arrival date, hahaha
Posted on: May 05, 2010
chris-in-sf says:
I'm next in the blog! June 15th! Can't wait to experience World Cup in South America!
Posted on: May 05, 2010