A delicious Indian dinner with lovely Mari :)

Lima Travel Blog

this looks artistic, hahaha
Mari is a local TB. She's a sweet girl and we both share our passion for different cultures. We have already met once, for another Indian dinner, and met the same TB who was from India in Lima. Actually we both would like to dedicate this dinner to Vyne!!! She really likes India and when she heard about this restaurant she wanted to go and try it ASAP. There are not many Indian restaurants in Lima (just 2), so this was a special occasion. She didn't need to ask me twice if I'd like to join her, hahaha.

Finally we found a date that would suit us both and arranged having dinner. I arrived to the restaurant and not even 5min later, she did so. Actually I haven't even left the car, hahaha. The restaurant looked elegant and very good.
not 100% ready, but have already been there, hehe
She recognized the chef, who also has a catering business. We both were happy to meet up again after about 2 months.

Place was great. The only inconvenient was trying to make a decision, haha. Everything looked tempting and we both are not experts in this field, but are getting better. I'm so glad we decided just to split some dishes; otherwise it'd have been too much. This way, we saved some room for dessert :P We shared a delicious meal, but most important I had a great time with Mari. It's really fun to talk to her and there were many stories to talk about, hahaha. She wants to travel to India and it sounds so tempting... I'd love to go there too. The culture is so different and fascinating. And now we both have a really good friend there. Just have to find the way to do it. Well, reality starts with dreams, hehe.

Now, we are thinking about where to go next. We'd like to keep on looking for foreign cuisines in Lima :)
yadilitta says:
yes, that would be really awesome. Let's keep the positive attitude and we might succeed!
Posted on: Mar 24, 2010
yadilitta says:
yes, that would be awesome!!!
Posted on: Mar 15, 2010
yadilitta says:
Mari, it was my pleasure.
Vyne: you should not be jealous, just try to join us soon, hehehe
Posted on: Mar 13, 2010
this looks artistic, hahaha
not 100% ready, but have already b…
not 100% ready, but have already …
delicious sweets!!!
delicious sweets!!!
Lima Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Authentic Indian Cuisine and mystical environment - Mantra
However Lima is a big city, there are no many Indian restaurants. So far I just found 2. This one opened just a couple of months ago, but has been in … read entire review
photo by: rsvpme