It was a brief Meeting, but I wanted to say Good-bye to Vyne!

Lima Travel Blog

Vyne!!!
This week has been a busy one, my boss was in town and we had some meetings, but at same time I wanted to spend some time with Vyne. We were already able to meet twice, but I didn't want to let him go without saying good bye. Doing it just by phone didn't sound very good to me. Well, he was leaving on Friday morning and I had already plans for Thursday evening, so what about lunch time? This was the only free time I could find, pffff. It's hard to be a busy girl, but fun :P

I called Vyne and told him the only time I had available for meeting up was lunch. He let me know he just had a big breakfast, but it wouldn't stop him to meet me, how sweet! I was ready with work and drove to his hotel. What a difference between traffic during the morning and night time. This time I was able to find a parking spot right at the entrance, but it didn't last for long since Vyne showed up not even 5 minutes after.
last meet up in Lima
I was aware, Vyne has already gone to Larcomar, but I couldn't afford to go further away since I didn't have much time. Well, Larcomar is always nice, hehe. I was thinking about grabbing a juice or a coffee, but Vyne insisted on me having lunch and he'd join me with a cup of coffee, how nice!

We went to Cafe Cafe and grabbed a table at the balcony. It was a bit sunny, but not too much. Weather was perfect. The waitress came and I ordered a salad, while Vyne got an Aguaymanto Cheesecake. He'd just have dessert, but wanted a Peruvian one, yay! It's incredible how easy is to talk to Vyne. It seemed to be that we have met years and years ago. There's no way you will get bored if he's around. After spending a few days chilling out in Lima, he was ready to keep on knowing new places.
tasty salad, yummy
The next stop was Costa Rica and he has already made some friends there, how cool! I was feeling sad and started to miss my new friend.

Vyne told me he enjoyed his staying in Peru, loved Cusco and would like to go back, and also he liked Lima. He was saying the only thing he was missing was meeting Mari - another TB - but at the end of the day I got an email from him saying Mari contacted him and they would meet at the evening. Sweet! Everything worked. Just recently I met Mari, finally, hahaha. And in honor to our new friend we had Indian food, yummy!!!

It was sad saying good bye to Vyne, hopefully it'll be a brief good-bye and we'd be able to cross paths soon. He invited me to India. I definitely want to visit it and having a local friend would be very very helpful. See you soon, Vyne!!!
yadilitta says:
Thanks for you words, Mari, how sweet! Yes, we had a new and very kind friend: Vyne! Hope to meet him again sooner than later :)
Posted on: Jan 25, 2010