Having lunch and hanging out just for a couple of hours with Eddy... but he'll be back :)

Lima Travel Blog

yummy lunch!
Yesterday Eddy and me met for lunch and we talked about meeting later, but I couldn't. Anyway, I was glad he had a good time and enjoyed Saturday night. Today he had to move from his hotel in Miraflores to another one in Downtown Lima, which was part of the package for exploring the country. So it was a good idea to meet him right after he do the check out.

I arrived to his hotel at noon and we put his big bag in the trunk of the car. Now, we could start moving. Where to go now? It wasn't that sunny, but a bit warm, so let's go to one of the restaurants along the beach in Miraflores. This beaches are not the best for swimming but the sea looks relaxing and having lunch in a quiet places sounded nice, specially if you had a long party night, hahaha.

Going to a buffet was a nice idea, so Eddy would be able to try different dishes of Peruvian cuisine before starting the Peru adventure. Eddy had a lot of fun the night before, he showed me some pics, hahaha. Now it was time to answer the last questions about Peru. Most of the thing were already arranged. Then Eddy told me he'd be back in Lima next weekend, for his Birthday! That would be cool! Hope we could meet again and cellebrate his Bday in Lima :)
Lima