Almost 1 week after the last one, a new Meet Up, this time was Ed ;)

Lima Travel Blog

at Tayta, a Must :)
Ed contacted me a few weeks ago and let me know he was coming to Peru and would spend a couple of days in Lima before traveling. Well, that sounded like a Meet Up opportunity, hahaha. He arrived the night before and we talked (well chatted) in the morning. He'd go to downtown Lima during the morning. I'd be working and we'd meet in the afternoon.

As agreed we met in front of the church in Miraflores. He was staying right in front of it, so the place couldn't have been more convenient. It was 7:30pm when we met. Ed would stay in Peru for... he didn't know it, hahaha. He has to fly back home next year and had a couple of ideas about what to do in the meanwhile. Ok, we had a lot to talk about, so better go for a cup of coffee.

We went to a nice cafe and had an even nicer chat. His first stop will be Huancayo. This is an interesting destination since it's not very popular. Well, the explanation is that he's going to do a volunteer job. How sweet! After that he'll be start traveling around the country, but Lima will be always a stop between travels, hahaha. So, this would be the 1st Meet Up.

Later we went to Tayta. He'll be introduced to the Pisco Sour. We didn't stay long there. He was thinking about going to Huancayo tomorrow and had to figure it out if he'd be able to do it, hahaha. Ok, I had to work early next morning too. I felt sad, but not that much since I knew he'd be back and we might meet in Huacayo, yay!!!!
photo by: rsvpme