It was my Anniversary and it started meeting Lubor :)

Miraflores District Travel Blog

having a fresh and healthy lunch, needed it after piscos the night before, hehe
Yesterday I met Lubor and we agreed to meet today in the afternoon. I even gave him some recommendations about what to visit in Lima during the morning, hehehe. But plans should change. I'd forgotten I volunteered to drive to the airport and pick up my aunt. I got her flight info and she and my cousin were arriving at 4:30pm... No way, I'd be able to meet Lubor in the afternoon, so reschedule it for noon. In the meanwhile I got a phone call from BiG - another TB - and he was already in Lima... a 2nd Meet Up was in its way...

I was ready with work by noon and drove to Miraflores. Earlier I was working not only in my regular work, but also setting a nice plan for Lubor's upcoming days in the country.
happy with his plan for Peru :)
The "tour" was looking nice and fun! We met at 1pm and went to Starbucks, how original!, in order to use the wi-fi and buy the flight tickets, etc. Connection wasn't good and after 30min we decided to go to the different offices in person. So good all the offices we needed to visit where in the area, yay! Finally it was about 3:30 when we were ready with everything.

Before leaving we both would have a tasty cebiche for lunch. I told Lubor, I wouldn't let him leave Lima without trying it, hahaha. The place where we went is usually so crowded for lunch, but since it wasn't lunch rush hour there was a table waiting for us. What did we get? Of course the famous cebiche. I got the fish one and he got the mixto one (fish and seafood). The freshness of the dish was just perfect after having a Pisco night, hahaha. Lubor really enjoyed the meal. So bad I couldn't stay longer, but I had to run to the airport.

Everything for his trip was set. Oh no! We were missing a deposit. Ok, in my way back home, I'd stop briefly at his hostel. Also I wanted to say good bye to him.

It was about 6pm when we met. It was time to say goodbye. He'd be by his own now, but would meet Jose in Bolivia, how nice! Have a nice trip, Lubor and see you in Prague!
yadilitta says:
Si que lo fue!
Dr_Seuss says:
Might have known it wouldn't be long before you appeared on the front page again :d

Well done Yadi, and what Jose said :D
montecarlostar says:
Hey felicidades en tu feature Yadi!! Muy buen blog! :D
Posted on: Jan 11, 2010
having a fresh and healthy lunch, …
having a fresh and healthy lunch,…
Miraflores District