Summer Palace of the Great Inca Empire & Chicharonnes!!

Pachacamac Travel Blog

Pachacamac: breakfast of chichirones sandwiches & cafe...sooo good!! The roadways are crazy with people jumping in front of the car with meat on forks. Ive never seen vendors so enthusiastic before.

The ruins were really relaxing, until i remembered that my phone is a camera hahaha, so i started snapping away. Now if only i remembered to bring a USB cable to get the photos off hhahaha!!

After the ruins we stopped at the Plaza de Armas to feed ariella (the little one) and my day got CRAZY!! 3 bottles of sweet wine, pisco and some seasame cookies...THEN javier "kidnapped me" into his car and we shared another bottle, driving SLOWLY thru the bumpy mountain roads. We even ran into a mob of goats ^^ i barely had my eyes open...

Cieneguilla: I dont know where we were but we played a game of throwing big gold coins into a box filled with holes & then sat down to eat a big clay pot with everything stewing inside...chicken, pig, cow, beans, camote, papas...oh boy even though my head was pounding the food really revitalized me. We ended the day with Picaronnes on a street corner under a streetlamp and here we are back at home.

RJ82 says:
hehe you keep forgetting your camera?
Posted on: Sep 28, 2009