62nd day

Darwin Travel Blog

- did nothing in the morning apart from make sure my bad was packed. got a taxi to hornsby and then the train to central and then a different train to the domestic airport, some old routine! the plane journey was just over 4 hrs and they played the worst film i think i have ever seen - the time travellers wife, it has no purpose or story plot other than he travels through time.

- i then got a large minibus from the airport to straight outside the hostel (maleluca-on-mitchell) i had booked for me and louis. he should be there by now i thought, got shown in to my dorm and louis wasnt there, but his bags were, so i put down my bag and got some things sorted and then walked out the room and was going to have a look at the pool until i bumped into guess who - the big fella was there and so was louis! haha, it was sooo good to see him. we went and sat back down in the room and we talked about what we had done and our best and worse bits.

- louis was quite hungry so we went out to find something to eat, i had a plane meal and it was quite filling. we found a small shop and i bought louis a steak sandwich i think and some chocolate milk, he was very grateful, i was pleased he was here, i felt like i was home!

- we both stayed up till early morning talking and then decided to go to sleep.
23,093 km (14,349 miles) traveled