Melbourne Travel Blog› entry 59 of 64 › view all entries
November 19th, 2009 – by: Ellzyman
- i stayed at jess's house most of the day while she went for her 2 hour interview / induction to Esprit. so i basically did my e-mails, found out what louis was doing and what time he would be getting to darwin. e-mailed my mother and father and mr.wells.
- when jess came back we just sat and chilled and talked and then her dad came back early to give me a lift to the airport which was really nice of him as it was about 1hr 30mins drive away from his house. we left at 5:15 and we had a straight ride there, no traffic whatsoever so i arrived with plenty of time. i got a maccers and went and sat down and ate it and checked out the airport talent - it was on top form!
- i then relised that i hadnt read my ticket properly and i had an extra hour to add on to the hour and 20mins that i thought i had left to wait so i took another walk and saw a sign saying lounge. went in and said i suppose this is just for 1st class and business class, the guy told me that it may be included within your ticket (didnt think so because i asked for the cheapest ticket going) and then he said you can pay $28 to come in, so i did, basically because i had 2hrs 20mins to wait.
- in the lounge there was free food, free drink (alcohol included), free pool table, free tv and free internet and phones. all for about 14 quid - whats the deal with that! so i made good use of the free drink and facebooked everybody in a slightly happy state. relised i needed to hurry to get my plane because mum had been talking to me and made me not concentrate on getting to the gate on time.
- i walked hastily down the hall to the gate and the last of the people were just boarding, good timing. got my flight back to sydney. melbourne was good.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!