Sydney Travel Blog› entry 53 of 64 › view all entries
November 13th, 2009 – by: Ellzyman
- i got up earlyish and got a train to wynyard which is in the city and then walked to circular quay (one of sydney's harbour). i booked myself in at the jetty and then went and got a pepsi and strawberry tart as i was 45 minutes early. better early than late.
- went back at 12:00pm and was told to put on this rediculously looking red overcoat, it looked more like a dress than a water protector. i had the jet boat ride for 40 minutes and it was phenomenal! jumps, turns, 360's! and water skids! it was excellent. after i got off i was absolutely soaked! the waves from the turns the driver was doing were going all over us like small tidal waves and i ended up looking like i had pissed myself and then sat in it.
- i bought a couple of postcards with pictures on and a dvd which i havent been able to play yet, so im just going to wait until i come back to play it.
- i went up to where gareth works, still soaking wet, and met him and bought him chunks of beef in gravy and chips for lunch. it was so nice, i wish they did this back in england. i then got the train back to Sue's after walking past the Queen Victoria building and stayed there for about 2 hours before i decided to go with sue back down to the city to pick gareth up from a work do.
- we got down there and he was absolutely smashed! however, we did go to the Bluegum pub to have dinner, we all had massive burgers.
- when we got back i got a great present from gareth, he said we could play PES on the xbox, but only for 30 minutes. i won both games, ive still got it!!!
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!