Thailand Travel Blog› entry 4 of 64 › view all entries
-Got a taxi from Lub D to Niraz (both hostels) which cost 140 baht and then an extra 10 baht which he told us to pay him as he didnt know where he was going so he had to use a pay phone (this was a taxi driver).
- We met 2 girls at the front desk called May and Venus. they were very horny and kept making jokes about friday being a good night for big cock, i mean bangkok and so forth etc etc. quite amuzing.
- we went to the grand palace, basically something to do with the king not quite sure but it was impressive, massive buildings loads of jewells.
- after the grand palace it started to rain then almost a minute into it a downpour started, he legged it from the entrance into a Tuk-Tuk (forgot to arrange a price because we wanted to get out of the rain, so at the end it came to 120 baht for about 5 minutes of driving which is a rip-off) we were getting very wet in the tuk-tuk as it has no windows or anything like that so the rain would just come straight in.)
-met a new guy who had just flown in (Luke Macdonald) comes from hackney in london.
- we also had met a guy earlier called Jimmy (as he resembled Jimmy Hendrix), he was from the Cayman Islands and his real name was Adrian Davey. We went with him to a local restaurant where louis had pork with wasabi (hot - hot).
- the 2 girls working at the hostel invited us out to a club street which we accepted even though we were nakered. it was called RCA, one long street full of clubs, pubs and live bands. however, you had to be 20 to get in a club although only 18 to drink (weird country). we had a good time listening to a local band playing well-known songs and they were rather good.
-myself and luke were invited back to the girls apartment ...