32nd day

Sydney Travel Blog

- got up after a good nights sleep in a double bed and had watermelon, pineapple and mango and had my first bowl of breakfast in a month and my first glass of milk for a month. i went with sue to westfield, a shopping centre in hornsby which is a town 10 minutes drive from mount colah, and we looked round in all the shops, its like a small bluewater or a whitefriars put together. i had my first slice of banana bread and a strong strawberry milkshake which was really nice.

- we then went back to the house and had a nice couple of hours to relax and then i went with sue to the airport to pick TIM up!!!! he came out of the arrival part, the same place i came out of and we met him and both gave him a hug and then we took him to see the opera house going across the harbour bridge - groundhog day for sue. we then went back and talked about the flight and found out how he found it, talked about what we should do for the next 2 weeks and then we went to bed. tim took the double bed and i had a matress on the floor.

- we had a few snacks, mainly Tim Tams, which are basically like penguins then we went to bed.
photo by: Sunflower300