29th day

Thailand Travel Blog

- got up and checked out and waited for my taxi to take me to the airport. it was late so i asked the reception lady to phone for another one. while i was waiting i fed a 3 legged dog some pringles and gave it a mint because it smelt then my taxi turned up. it took me and i got to the airport on time. i got the flight to singapore and then a taxi to the hangout hotel on Upper Wilkie Road. this hostel / hotel had free internet and free breakfast and hot showers and clean bathrooms. i stayed in a 7 bed dorm and it was very nice place, air-con and comfy beds and it only cost 70 singapore dollars for 2 nights.

- i went out for 2 hours to little india and the verge shopping centre, then walked through to middle road and went back to the hotel and met max and kim, i was soo excited to see them. we all went out and met kim's friend who she hadnt seen for 10 years. we had dinner with him and his girlfriend at a food court and i had salmon and chicken with noddles on a hot plate. afterwards we caught a bus to clarke quays and had a look at some of the night life. we had a beer which was bloody expensive and then got the MRT (their version of the underground) back to the hotel and walked back up and said goodbye to max and kim as they had a flight in the morning at 6:30am.

- went to bed and had a good night sleep.