Thailand Travel Blog› entry 19 of 64 › view all entries
- Got up and went to have breakfast with the group.
- we talked until 1.30pm which was when some of the group had to go. it was a sad moment because 3 of the people that were going (Alison, Emma and Chrissie) had been with us on the jungle trek and we had basically been with them for 2 weeks and we bonded really well.
- when they had gone and i had stopped blubbing the rest of us - myself, louis, stewart, max, kim and lara had a chat and just chilled until mid-afternoon. we then went to find stewart and lara a room and finally we got one for them in the same complex we were staying in.
- louis and i then went on the internet for roughly 2hrs until it was time to meet for dinner at 6. we didnt really fancy having another BBQ (3 nights in a row) so we walked further down the road and took a look at some different restaurants until we found one that everyone agreed on.
- i had a chicken burger, chips and salad for 90 baht. the chicken inside was proper chicken, not like the rubber from maccy D's. we then went to the pub, sat outside and shared a 3 litre tower of Chang beer, when the england game started (11.30pm!!!) we wen upstairs and watched it and shared another 3 litre tower. losing to Ukraine 1-0 was not going to be a highlight of my trip.