Achorage to Seward

San Francisco Travel Blog

I arrived late at ANC airport. Went to Coastal International hotel, close to airport. The place was not that goodl for the price. So, fellas try find some other place to stay unless very cheap. The front desk staff did not had much knowledge of the town and basic services. I could have avoided last minute run to DownTown train station had they know if Seward trian come to ANC airport. If you are taking Seward train the next morning like me. I think it is much better to live in downtown. It is close to the station... Glad that I caught the train on time.

Since the time I board the train I had a very good time. I could not be able to really describe the scenic beauty of the coastal ride route. You have to just go there and experience it yourself. Having breakfast on the train looking at gorgeous nature near and distant was priceless. Fellas, if you like to take pictures make sure  you have a good camera. I think, the natural beauty of the place can not described in few words. So,  I will just go ahead and share some pics taken with my simple camera.