Late girls

Zielona Góra Travel Blog

las chicas
So we started the trip in the morning, saturday (why do i have to get up early even on saturday?). Or at least we were supposed to start it so early. I was expecting Natalia and Magda around 7.00 in the morning. They were late around 30 minutes... but it's nothing new, it's like that every time, as always when u travel with women;) I think it's teir hobby to be late - always and everywhere...
As we were ready to go, my small cat ran under the car and we were forcing it to get out of there... but it took some time and some tricks and we could finally start the journey.
Then we were driving and stopping and again driving and stoppinng every few minutes, coz Natalia needed to the bathroom;) That way we came to Karpacz pretty late - instead of 10 it was something after 11. Karpacz is one of the main tourist place in Karkonosze - the closest mountains for me.
jegs76 says:
i do? i dont know why... ;)
Ruby12 says:
"it's like that every time, as always when u travel with women;) I think it's their hobby to be late - always and everywhere..." I DISAGREE!!! and you know why!!!!
RJ82 says:
hahah it does take a certain kind of person to tolerate grzechu..

and didnt THEY invite you?? not the otherway around.. so actually you were the third wheel. =p
Zielona Góra