Lazy Day.

Koh Tao Travel Blog

A very lazy day. Awoke with a dry throat, but otherwise pretty rosy. Started the day with an incredible mango lassi (yoghurt,honey and mango). The group left and the addict who really is a nice chap, gave me his lonely planet guide to the Mekong River and its surrounding countries (cambodia,vietnam,laos,thailand, china) so very useful apart from the latter. I helped Prasit write in english five brief emails that he had to send off to GAP adventures, detailing certain events of the trip. He bought me a banana shake to show his appreciation. It was a good shake. Elliot became upset once again as the group departed. It felt strange seeing them go but I haven't shed a tear once so far. I was getting dirty, my hair all sticky and matted from the salty sea water. I was literally attracting flies so had a proper wash, going through a mass of soap. A burst of heavy rain cooled the air. Off for a western dinner. The do everything. Pie & Mash, Burgers, Pizza, even a roast on a Sunday. Mental. Drink at a irish bar. There is always one. Typical cocky bloke acting all big. Knob. Not too keen on it. Stuck to ice tea, saving myself from paying a load for the three meter beer tower. Scrapped that. Bought a fanta, sat on the beach, strong wind blowing. Lush.

Koh Tao