Fish&Chips at Sunset.

Fremantle Travel Blog

My family leaves to Melbourne and i stay for a couple extra days to spend more time with Hayley & Flynn. The sun is seriously on fire today so we chill indoors until 3pm when it starts to cool down and head into the City & catch the train to Fremantle. It's all so easy & efficient. It's a pretty area and we stroll the streets, browsing in shops and heading through the markets which were quite funky & reminded me of Asia, largely due to all the Asian's on the stalls. We stopped at Cold Rock for some pretty cool ice cream. You choose your flavour (mine was bubblegum) and then the filling of sorts (mind was skittels). They then mix it all together on a "Cold Rock" and serve it up (mine was in a cone). It was real good but i kinda choked on a skittle and thought i nearly cracked a tooth because the skittles had frozen. We walked alongside the harbour and to the beach before buying some fish&chips, squid and sardines which we munched on as the red sunset over the ocean. We talked into the night as our chips got cold, then headed home. Sipped on chocolate milk while we watched Crank 2 which was real fun to watch, before making my way to bed.
Fremantle