The first few crazy days

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

Carrie can keep New York.  I want to be a Porteño!  We flew into Buenos Aires Business Class daaaaaaaaaaaaaaarling, complete with legroom, champagne and a screaming baby.  Not everything is perfect!  I defy anyone not to fall in love with BA instantly.  A huge city with wide avenues (the longest and widest in the world according to the Porteños!) and more style than most European cities can dream of.  I might never leave!

In my first few days I´ve been in some of the coolest bars and restaurants in Palermo, partied on top of a hair salon(?), seen Gustavo Ceratti in concert, met up with my old friend Nick who´s shown me the sights and sounds of this amazing place, partied in Crobar, watched a live band who John Lennon´s sister asked to tour Europe play, shopped till i dropped in Plaza Serrano hunting out one off designer pieces, wandered the Antique fair in San Telmo, danced the Tango, partied to La Bomba in a festival style place and still found time to eat and drink wonderful food and wine in beautiful cafes and restaurants.  It´s been a whirlwind!

So on that basis i need to do some serious blog updates of the past weeks and get some photos up here to prove i´m still alive and well.  But the question is will i ever find the time to do it in BA?!

amras says:
I LOVED it too!
Posted on: May 28, 2011
JessicaRLee says:
making me jealous - i cant wait!
Posted on: Dec 22, 2009