Foggy morning in Zadar

Zadar Travel Blog

The lit bridge to Old Town zadar
Landed in Zadar around 9.30 in the evening upon exiting the airport there was taxi driver offering a ride to Zadar town with the same price as bus 25 Kuna. He dropped us( with other passengers) at main bus station and from there I made my way to the hostel by another bus. The hostel was so confused to find though it looks really easy on the map. I walked pass the alley infront of the hostel at least 5 times untill I finally made a call and the receptionist guy gave the direction. Went out later to make full use of the only time in the Old Town Zadar as I planned on leaving very early morning the next day.

As early as 8 I was ready to leave but I have not paid the hostel and the owner was absent! I could have just gone without paying anything but I was a good boy so I called him telling him I was ready to leave and where should I left the money. I left the money inside the cabinet where there was some cash inside but I didn’t take it haha.

It was very foggy morning. I walked to the main bus station. The earliest bus to Dubrovnik was at 10am. The route was very interesting one as the bus passing the coastal road overlooking Adriatic Sea all the way to Split and Dubrovnik.
RH122 says: