Last night in Ecuador was about being vegetarian and eating cake :P

Manta Travel Blog

escalators in an open market, how cool!
We arrived back to Roger's. He was at home, just chilling out. He was happy to have us back at home and thought about making hamburgers for dinner. How sweet! Just a small detail... I don't eat hamburgers. I didn't know how to say it, so I told that to Shawn and he has already told that to Roger. Now we would go out to do some shopping: veggies for a tasty salad. How nice of him!!!

We drove to the market, Manta has supermarkets, but we wanted to see the real stuff. Well, it was too late for the open market, but I was impressed with it. First of all it's not an open market, but a building with different vendors. Anyway what impressed me was founding escalators, hahaha. First time I saw something like that. How modern ;)

Since, not many vendors were working we ended up going to the supermarket. Got nice veggies and saw for 3rd time that tempting pineapple cake. This time we couldn't resist and bought 3 pieces for dessert. We drove back home and while Shawn took the car back to the rental place. Roger and me were chatting, starting to cook and having a drink, like good chefs, hahaha.

Dinner was very good, hamburgers with french fries for the guys and salad for me. All of us were drinking sangria, just chilling out. Finally we moved to the living room and watched a movie. We didn't stay awake until late. Tomorrow we'd leave Manta in the morning... but before doing it, having a delicious breakfast at a fancy hotel :P
yadilitta says:
yes, it was too delicious!!!
Posted on: Sep 26, 2009
geerbox says:
In the end the pineapple cake won! I couldn't resist anymore, haha. But it was delicious, Mmmm
Posted on: Sep 26, 2009
WonderDog says:
Scooter help! Scooter eat Yadi hamburger!
Posted on: Sep 23, 2009
escalators in an open market, how …
escalators in an open market, how…
high security! hahaha
high security! hahaha
Manta General Tips & Advice review
Friendly Renting a car in Manta - Avis
Why did I write about Avis Rent a car, when it's not Ecuadorian? Well, it was more referred to Renting a car, but we had a great experience with Avis.… read entire review
photo by: Paulovic