Time of My Life

Bangkok Travel Blog

It occurred to me awhile ago that I'm having what some might term "the time of my life," and frankly, that scares the shit out of me.  I really hope not.

I'm having a blast.  An absolute blast.  I can't remember the last time I had so much fun on a regular basis, and was so happy.  Happy!  Who says that?  Do you know I haven't cried once since I've left the States?  Not once.  (Although I admit there was a close call or two in our dear People's Republic.)

Sure, there is stress and responsibility and headaches associated with travel.  Plenty of it.  But it's nothing I can't handle, and I seem to be rewarded tenfold.  Every day is a new adventure, and it rocks.  The freedom, the independence, the exploration, the thrill -- I'm like a junkie getting my fix.  I am so fortunate to have this opportunity.  I am grateful for it every day.

You hear that lucky star?  I'm shaking my fist at you.  I'm in this "happy life" business for the long haul, so no monkeying around.  I need you to keep kicking me as good days as you've got.  Don't make me come up there and show you who wears the pants in this relationship.  Keep the amazing times coming, with extra sprinkles please.
Bangkok