Introduction and a Few Thoughts

Lake Kiowa Travel Blog

How do you start an introduction for a blog? I've never really written one before, so I'll probably just start off rambling until I hit my stride. So this is my blog for the summer. I'm pretty stoked about my future travels. I haven't been to Europe since I was 6, and I'm ready to go.

I packed today, only a little more before I'm ready to go. I didn't realize how little you can fit in a suitcase with exactly 5400 cubic inches (the exact volume I'm allowed). I guess this means I'll have to do laundry more often than I did during school. I also gotta figure out a way to pack in souveniers somwhere in there.

I'm leaving for Atlanta on Sunday for a week of classes. I wish I got to spend more time at home with my family after finals, but I'm also ready to go to Europe.  I only get to see Mom and Dad and Molly for a week, and Amy for 4 days. They're coming over to see me in Oxford for 2 weeks so that will be good.

Anyways, that's enough rambling. I hope y'all will check back once I actually have something to write about.  I'll try to keep it updated with lots of pictures and interesting stuff.

Eric says:
Good luck on your trip! Let me know if you have any questions or need tips about Rome and I'll be happy to help! Studied there for a semester...
Posted on: May 08, 2007