On the brighter side.

Bangkok Travel Blog

Alright, got the bags delivered to our guesthouse. That was some very welcomed good news. We are now at a hotel  just off Kao san road bankok Thailand With a great room It has standing room in the shower unlike our other room in hong kong that bathroom was like the size of a matchbox, also trying to not let the water spray out into our room that was the size of a sardine tin! Another cool thing happened to us we got asked to be in a Indain move being filmed on the casino Island of Macau, actually filmed in the casino! We would have been paid handsomely and given money to gamble with, apperently they needed 50 foriegners to be in this movie but we had to politely decline. we would have had to stay in HK for three more nights so we would have missed our flight and how things were going so far we just didn't want to take that chance! But Hk was very cool we saw the harbor and we saw the Hon kong walk of stars Just like in Hollywood except It was Alot of kung fu stars Jakie chan, Jet Lee, Bruce Lee, and Chow Yun Fat! very cool! Also they have a market just devoted to selling Gold fish! To highlight the night Chalain bought me a New zoom lens for my camera, a late anniversery present. It takes awesome pics you all just wait and see. Well Its nice to be back in thailand again very Nice!!! I think we shall spend a few nights here in our wonderfull room but I keep telling Chalain we should be expecting much dingier rooms in the near future but not to soon. We have a dentist appointment tommorow then a date with our roof top pool! Yeah! Its now saturday night over here on the 26th. Every body back at home your a day behind us just to let you know if you were wandering. We'll prbably leave the 29th to Koh Chang for a nice 2-3 week stay on the beach but I think we might be off line for a while so Hang tuff, but I will write a send off before we leave!!

Love you all, From us!