Three weeks amongst the orange trees!!

Sevilla Travel Blog

I successfully made it to Seville, but not without a few obstacles to test us along the way! The biggest of the obstacles being that the plane did not infact land at Seville but airport 50 miles away due to mist.

On the positive side Seville was beautiful, a town made with no obvious plan, full of random little streets lined with orange trees and buildings of beautiful architecture. I was staying in the centre, about 10mins from the school I attended to learn spanish.  My lessons were from 9-30am to 1-30pm in a group of 3 then I had a private lesson in
the afternoon from 2-30pm to 3-30pm. It was definitley a challenge but a fantastic way to kick start learning a language.  By the end of my stay I was even surprised at how much I had learnt.

elicox says:
Hola, si quieres practicar el espaƱol, yo encantada.

Por cierto el aeropuerto de Sevilla esta a menos de 5 Millas de Sevilla, supongo que se te fue la mano y pusiste un cero mas jeje

Bye!
Posted on: Sep 14, 2006
travelman727 says:
I'm thinking of taking a week Spanish class in Antiqua, Guatemala. Thanks for expressing how much you learned. I'll take that as a confirmation and book the trip soon!
Posted on: Jun 28, 2006